About the RV/Camping Park Location
Pampa's RV/Camping Site is located on the west side of Recreation Park
The park is equipped with twenty-five (25) RV hook-ups with water and electricity. Two sanitary dump stations are located northeast of the group shelter building.
There is a two months (60 consecutive days) maximum stay allowed at the RV sites and a one week (7 consecutive days) maximum stay allowed at the camping sites.
Fees and Accommodations:
- Fees are payable in advance at the locked drop box located near the entrance to the RV sites
- Forms or envelopes are provided at the drop box site to allow the users to indicate their intended length of stay
- $15.00/night (Sunday through Thursday nights)
- $20.00/night (Friday or Saturday nights)
- Discounts of $2.00/night/RV site for reservations of 18-25 RV's (must reserve 4 weeks in advance)
- Allowable without charge in the area directly east of the group shelter facility
- Maximum allowable stay - 1 week (seven consecutive days)
- Overnight camping between the hours of 11:00 PM and 5:00 AM requires a special permit from the Recreation Director
- Use of the shower facility or after-hour use of the restroom facilities will require the same fee as the RV sites