Skate Park Hours
7:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Pampa’s Skate Park; located in Central Park was built in 2004 with donated funds.
Donations were made to the City of Pampa by citizens through
- The Water Bill Donation program
- The District Attorney’s Drug Seizure Fund
- The M.K. Brown Foundation
- Several local businesses
The Skate Park is a split level park with “Mountain Ramp” modular ramps and equipment on the upper level and “Skate Wave – Urban Series” obstacles on the lower level
The Mountain Ramp equipment is standard skate park equipment such as, ramps, steps, grind rails, fun boxes, etc.
The Skate Wave Urban equipment is inspired by city sidewalks and urban plazas.
Obstacles such as mini fire hydrants, road barriers and steel picnic tables are constructed of heavy duty steel and recycled plastic.
Everyone can enjoy the street riding experience and no one gets in trouble.
- Children 10 & under require adult supervision.
- No drugs, alcohol, profanity, fighting or tobacco use.
- No glass containers will be allowed.
- Damage to skate Park will result in permanent closing.
In case of Emergency call 911
Skate Park Rules
- Use this facility at your own risk wearing helmet and protective gear is strongly recommended
- Keep off skating area and decks unless boarding, biking or blading
- Do not proceed down ramp until clear
- Skating on wet surfaces is not allowed
Any person violating these rules will be asked to leave the Park.