Financial Services Home
The Finance Department is an organization dedicated to providing quality financial services to other city departments, the City Manager, City Commission and the citizens of Pampa. The department ensures that all revenue and expenditures are properly accounted for, coordinates the annual budget, monitors compliance and invests cash.
- Financial management and planning of the City
- Coordinates all accounting functions of the City
- Designing the annual budget
- Monitoring budget compliance
- Receipts revenues
- Expends funds
- Ensures that such transactions are properly accounted for
- Performs payroll
- Limited purchasing responsibilities
- Finance Director
- Assistant Finance Director
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk/Receptionist
- Payroll Coordinator
The staff will be happy to assist with any questions or concerns regarding the City’s financial issues.
The Finance Director leads the Finance Department.
- Oversees all accounting functions
- Implements investment policies
- Overseeing the:
- IT Services Department
- Utility Accounting
- Collections office