About Recreation park
A 134-acre multi-purpose park comprised of:
- 7 surface acre lake with canoe launch and fishing pier
- Four-field softball complex
- Skeet range
- Indoor pistol range
- Clyde Carruth Pavilion Show Barn
- Rodeo grounds
- Group shelter pavilion
- Picnic tables
- Hiking trail
- Sand volleyball
- Basketball courts
Overnight camping is permitted for RV’s, with water, electrical hook-ups, and two dump stations.
Showers and restroom facilities are available for campers, with day use restrooms open to the general public.
- $15 for weekdays (Sunday-Thursday)
- $20 for weekends (Friday & Saturday)
Tent camping is also permitted in designated areas at no cost. Reservations for campers are not necessary and are not taken.